All of the activities carried out in Turkey and abroad regarding the promotion and visitor activities for our exhibition are listed below. These activities are partially showing alteration while spreading over the whole year. New items can be added in the program according to the areas of the exhibition that need promotion and the current situation.
- All companies, doing business in the sectors covered by our exhibition, will be informed about the exhibition regularly.
- General publicity and announcement activities will be will be carried out by a professional PR team (A solution partners or within the structure of the company).
One-to-One Meetings, Direct Communication with the Target Audience
- Regular meetings are held with the private sector companies across our country. Through these regular meetings, it will be ensured that the entire sector is informed about the exhibition.
- Will be in constant communication with the specified special targeted visitor segment. It will be conducted one-to-one interviews with the points that may affect the visitor as group.
- The members of NGOs (associations, chambers, foundations, etc.) will be contacted directly with the assistance of NGOs.
- Collaborations will be conducted with the relevant public institutions and the activities with these institutions will also be carried out in order for their relevant departments to visit the exhibition.
- Special activities will be carried out with the universities.
- Collaborations will be conducted with the commercial attaches in Turkey and targeted international audience will be reached through commercial attaches.
- The Consulates will be contacted and be provided with the information about the exhibition.
- Field works will be carried out in the regions where the sectors of the exhibition are predominant. During these works, invitations, announcements and folders will be forwarded to all companies in that region.
- Continuous activities will be conducted for the targeted visitors of the exhibition and information regarding the exhibition will be provided.
Domestic Buyers Delegation Activities
- Buyers Delegation for targeted visitors will be organized in Turkey.
- The organization of buyers delegation will be carried out in cooperation with NGOs in every province and region in Turkey.
- A considerable part of the targeted visitors’ exhibition visit will be ensured by providing the transportation of the group visitors by our company, under the leadership of public institutions, sectoral associations, chambers, foundations, organized industrial zones from various provinces in Turkey and the leading companies and individuals of targeted region.
- These activities will be carried out from several different points, especially in areas where the buyers and users of the sector are intense. In all other regions, activities will be conducted with the strongest NGO.
- Special activities will be carried out for the sectors of which buyers and users are important in the targeted regions and for sector companies that can become dealers.
Activities of Foreign Buyers Delegation, Offices of the Counsellors, Attaches and NGOs
- Special activities will be carried out for the companies which are potential buyers and users in the targeted countries, as well as sector companies that may become distributors and dealers.
- Activities mentioned above will be carried out with our solution partners who carries out professional activities concerning foreign buyers delegations.
- Announcements will be made to sector companies in each country through our overseas consultancy/attachés.
- Our exhibitions will be promoted to sector associations, chambers, foundations and similar organizations which have potential buyers in abroad. Potential buyers will be reached through these organizations.
Printed Materials (Banners, Invitations, Folders etc.)
- The folders that will introduce our exhibition will be prepared.
- Invitations (100,000s) and posters (10,000s) of our exhibition will be prepared.
- Banners and invitations will be sent to the participating companies in the amounts requested.
- Invitations will be sent by post and cargo over to 120,000 addresses including past year visitors and newly created data.
- Promotional folders, posters and invitations of our exhibitions will be sent to sector associations, related professional chambers, chambers of commerce and industry, organized industrial zones and universities in bulk.
Web Site, E-Mails, Social Media, Electronic Media Activities
- The web sites of our exhibition will be prepared and updated regularly. Information regarding the exhibition will be available on the main website marmarafuar.com.tr of our company.
- In addition to our website related to our exhibition, the forms for online invitations will be available on the exhibition’s private web site (www.imexistanbul.com). Anyone who requires invitations, can obtain online on this website.
- Collaborations will be made with sector-related web sites, portals and news sites that are visited frequently by certain professional groups.
- Our exhibition will take place in the event calendars on these web sites. At the same time, banners and news activities will be carried out on the web sites, and online invitations will be available with the directed link.
- In regard to general web site announcements, our exhibition will take place in calendars.
- The banners and announcements of our exhibition will be published on the websites frequently visited by the sector.
- Special e-bulletins for our exhibition will be prepared monthly. E-bulletins, which include up-to-date information regarding the exhibition, exhibition news and participant news, will be sent to all contacts in our data.
- Promotional e-mails that briefly summarize the developments related to our exhibition will be delivered monthly to the relevant sector and target visitors.
- Regular announcements about our exhibitions will be made on social media channels. Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube activities will be carried out through the account of our company.
- Activities will be carried out in order that our visitors can access our online invitations via social media channels.
Printed and Visual Media, Publications, Radio and TV, Outdoor advertising
- Collaboration will be made with regular publications regarding sectors.
- The advertisements, news, press releases and reports of our exhibition will take place in sectoral publications.
- In addition, invitations of our exhibition will be distributed as an insert with some of the edition of publications which we cooperate with.
- Mutual banner activities will be made in order to be included in the web sites of the sectoral publications.
- Regular press releases will be sent to the national and local visual and printed media. Our advertisements will take place in national press.
- When the our exhibition’s date is near;
- More frequent news will be sent to the national visual and written media.
- Our advertisements will take place in the most listened radio channels.
- Outdoor advertisements and billboard advertisements will be situated in Istanbul.
- Our outdoor advertisements will take place in the area of Istanbul World Trade Center and Atatürk Airport.
NGOs, Chambers, Organized Industrial Zones
- Sector associations, chambers, foundations, organized industrial zones, which are relevant to the exhibition, will be informed regularly regarding our exhibitions.
- Meetings will be held with sector associations, chambers, foundations, organized industrial zones, which are relevant to the exhibition, and joint activities will be conducted with them.
- Through these joint activities, members of associations, chambers, foundations, organized industrial zones will be informed regularly regarding the exhibition.
- Bulk buyers delegations will be organized through associations, chambers, foundations, organized industrial zones from every corner of Turkey. Transportation of these delegations will be covered by the organization.
- Joint activities will be carried out with sectoral associations, chambers, foundations and all professional organizations in all specified countries abroad.
Exhibition, Sectoral Event Participations
- All domestic exhibitions, where our participants and visitors are interested in and attended intensively, will be visited and our exhibition will be promoted.
- All important international exhibitions, which are leading and notable, will definitely be visited.
- We will have a stand at exhibitions where mutual activities carry out in Turkey and abroad. Our exhibition will be promoted at our stand.
- Announcements of our exhibition will be made at home and abroad during the events such as conferences, congresses, confexes related to the sectors that our exhibitions covers.
Representatives, Solution Partners
- Activities will be carried out through our representatives in different countries abroad. Our representatives will announce our exhibitions in the country and region in which they are responsible.
- In the countries where the products of the sector are produced, the activities will be carried out mainly for the sector companies and for the targeted visitors in the countries which are in the position of users and buyers.
- Special activities will be carried out for the sector companies that can become distributors and dealers together with the sectors that have important buyers and users in the targeted countries.
- Announcements will be made in the region where they are abroad, through our solution partners in the country.